I have been writing letters and emails lord for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have been writing letters and emails lord for years months I pray totally mightly breakthrough in this situation in Jesus name I pray in Jesus name for the particular foundation tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire that meets and fits all my needs to be made produced on the shelves at good prices abundantly now in Jesus name lord I will not give up make this happen please soon in Jesus name
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been writing on the paper to express how I feel, because it does not easy what I have been through so much.
Replies
5
Views
149
I have been writing exams, commit me in prayers for a clear pass.
Replies
10
Views
230
Good morning sir. I have been writing a professional exam for more than ten years but not able to finish. I'm going for another session this week starting from today. Please pray for me not to write these papers again. That God will help me to pass in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom