I have been very ill for more than 2 ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter keepingfaith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keepingfaith

Guest
I have been very ill for more than 2 weeks, and unable to work. I am an hourly employee, and so have very little money, and none coming. I have to move by the 16th; I have already gotten an extension from the 5th. I was hoping for my taxes to help me, but I got a letter today saying that the Govt. is keeping my refund. The last few years have been very difficult, and my friends have helped all they can. My son is also homeless. We have no family that can help us. Please pray that we can find a place to live; that my son can get a job, and that I can get a better job.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
152
I have been very ill and been in hospital for seven weeks. They are talking about me going home but am scared as don't feel ready either physically or emotionally. I do really want to go home but not feeling like I do. My mental health is really bad as well as my physical health. I have told God...
Replies
8
Views
460
I have been very ill in hospital for 6 weeks and long to be well (both in mind and body) so I can go home. I would truly appreciate your prayers please.
Replies
11
Views
536
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom