I have been tormented through emotional blackmail; ...

SAMV

Beloved of All
I have been tormented through emotional blackmail; may God bring deliverance so that this may cease! Please pray for ### to be delivered from depression. May the Lord wipe his tears away and heal him emotionally. God knows all the details. May his peace and sleep be restored urgently! May He keep ### safe on the roads when driving for work missions. May God's will be done in my life and the lives of ###, ###, and ###! For work supply; peace and clarity of mind. May God bless and help. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
We break the power of emotional blackmail over your life in the name of Jesus!!
Listen to ###'s prayers on YouTube. Like Prayer of engagement or this one till deliverance comes
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Testimony. Have been tormented by spirits my entire life. When I gave up big sins I was still tormented. Nobody ever told me at any church that I ever went to that I would not be delivered until I stopped ###. Maybe they assumed I knew. I had no clue. So last night when incubus spirit bothered...
Replies
7
Views
190
I' have been tormented by demonic attacks day and night by witchdoctors and power greedy Christian leaders. They have fully got controlled my mind using unimaginable tactics. No one is there to deliver me. Please help me. ### ### ###
Replies
10
Views
214
I have been tormented by a great number of demonic entities for a long time. Please pray that this tormenting would finally come to an end, that God would fight for me and that every relationship and individual that has allowed this tormenting to continue in my life would be removed from my life...
Replies
11
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom