I have been struggling with some health issues as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart5083

Disciple of Prayer
I have been struggling with some health issues as of late. I get dizzy or feel light-headed so I have to just take it easy to get by. I was led last night in my quiet time and I read about Elisha and how he healed the dead boy and how the woman's fortunes were restored. I believe that the Lord was saying I want to completely restore you health and finances so I am praying for God's miracles. God bless and thank you so much :)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I currently have a health symptom that is worrying me a bit. I keep hoping it will resolve, but it hasn't yet. If the kind people on this site could pray that I am fine and the symptom will resolve soon, I would so appreciate that. It's got me feeling a bit down over the last week or two...
Replies
7
Views
312
On Easter I will confess I'm unhappy with my struggle with tobacco products. Jesus, help me throw them away and help me regain my health and wind. I'm out of breath more. I’m polluting my lungs, my body with harmful toxins. Please help me today and tomorrow, Jesus, I beg for your touch to cure...
Replies
5
Views
279
Need urgent prayers for some health issues I am having right now. God knows what the issues are.
Replies
11
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom