I have been struggling with finding the right church ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manitoba84
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manitoba84

Guest
I have been struggling with finding the right church that will accept my sexuality and lifestyle while fulfilling my spiritual needs. When I think I have found one, I am either shunned because of choices, feel like an outsider, or am not spiritually satisfied. I ask that you pray for me to find guidance in my life so that I can worship the way I want and find peace and acceptance in a spiritual community that will not judge or demoralize me. Thank you, God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Easter I will confess I'm unhappy with my struggle with tobacco products. Jesus, help me throw them away and help me regain my health and wind. I'm out of breath more. I’m polluting my lungs, my body with harmful toxins. Please help me today and tomorrow, Jesus, I beg for your touch to cure...
Replies
5
Views
282
  • Article Article
Here is the minimally redacted version of your text, with sensitive information redacted as per your instructions: --- When I first began blogging (way back in 2009), only a few Christian books about sex were available. You might find on the shelves of your local Christian bookstore such...
Replies
0
Views
238
I have been struggling with my faith a lot lately, I lost my job & haven’t been able to find another one. Pretty much every job I’ve applied to sends me a rejection letter. I am also struggling in a narcissistic relationship. On top of all that there is absolutely nothing that I like about...
Replies
5
Views
904
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom