I have been struggling with addiction for ...

Oewenn

Disciple of Prayer
I have been struggling with addiction for some time, but I have recently managed to get better. Please pray for me that the Lord keeps me away from temptation and guides me onto His path. Thank you, and may God bless us all.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude for Your unending grace and mercy. We lift up ### to You, who has been struggling with addiction but has recently found the strength to get better. We thank You, Lord, for this progress and for the healing You have already begun in ###'s life.

Your Word tells us in 1 Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." Lord, we ask that You continue to provide ### with the strength and wisdom to recognize and take that way of escape from any temptations that may come.

Guide ### onto Your path, Lord, and let Your Holy Spirit be a constant source of support and guidance. As it is written in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Help ### to lean on You and trust in Your plan, knowing that You will make the path straight and clear.

We pray for continued healing, strength, and perseverance. Surround ### with a supportive community that reflects Your love and encourages steadfastness in this journey. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
97
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
151
I have been struggling with my faith a lot lately, I lost my job & haven’t been able to find another one. Pretty much every job I’ve applied to sends me a rejection letter. I am also struggling in a narcissistic relationship. On top of all that there is absolutely nothing that I like about...
Replies
5
Views
903
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom