I have been praying to get a good job, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindwillsee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have not obtained a job. I am having a very difficult time for the first time in my life finding a good job. I have interviewed for many positions and been their final candidates but something always holds me back. Either I am overqualified, they can't offer the right salary, or something else such as not having a perfect credit rating or my age may also be a factor. I know God has a plan for me and I am trying to be patient. I just really need and want a job so I can move forward with my life. Please pray that I get a job soon. Thank you for all of your support. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
159
I have been praying for God to bring me a spouse, I have a selfish dad who wants me to stay unmarried and be with him, never get married, or get married when I am in my sixties, can you believe that?! I want to get married more and leave him asap because of thinking he is selfish. He cares about...
Replies
7
Views
295
I humbly ask for your prayers, that I may receive the job offer I have been longing for.
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,501
Messages
16,800,370
Members
650,018
Latest member
Naurmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom