I have been praying for a good job and good salary.

Carol wanjiru

Disciple of Prayer
I have been praying for a good job and good salary now that I have given out my CV. Please my brothers and sisters pray for me to get a positive response.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ONLY THIS MONTH I HAVE JOB FROM NEXT MONTH MY COMPANY IS GOING TO CLOSE SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ### FOR A GOOD JOB WITH GOOD SALARY SO THAT ### CAN SUPPORT ### FAMILY.
Replies
11
Views
519
Please stand in the Gap with me Brothers and sisters in Christ I need prayer for a good job within the next couple of weeks so that I don't become homeless I am doing the best that I can but there are various that are that have prevented me from getting employment already now that those barriers...
Replies
7
Views
231
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,445
Messages
16,788,102
Members
649,002
Latest member
Courkaintar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom