I have been operated and am requesting ...

I have prayed for your health and healing with a good report from the doctor in Jesus name Amen~God bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have my sister-in-law who was poorly operated, and it's scaring, please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
315
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
243
I have been operated on my leg post bike accident. Please pray for my speedy leg and knee recovery.. God bless!!
Replies
9
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom