I have been on the same position ...

Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) to seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. Then God bless us to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known our number one goals in life. God as we each draw close to You bless each of us to always seek Jesus as our source and standard of holiness. God also show us how to appreciate and excel in each of our spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon each of our lives. God don’t let any of us be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. And God please fully heal and restore each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think the message is clear from Jesus and God that I won’t succeed here on earth. I am in the same spot where my marriage is failing, I financially cannot take care of my kids, I am deep in debt, and cannot pay the rent that is due tomorrow. I saw the devil’s number 666 again today and I think...
Replies
9
Views
120
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
162
Pray as now thank God that I am going for the ### position and ask him and ask him to provide the required confidence during the interview since it is Jesus' plan and to pass the interview and get all those nasty people who looked down upon me when I requested prayers from them and kept asking...
Replies
5
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom