I have been offered a locum job as hospital ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckettj

Disciple of Prayer
I have been offered a locum job as hospital social worker in the ### starting tomorrow (###). Trying to stay anxiety about health as still ### and ### playing up..but Praise God for this opportunity!! Please pray it works out. ### still struggling with ### and trying to manage work and course..but is being supported well at ### where he works which is a Blessing. ### x Thankyou for any prayers for us x
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been offered a job, but it is full time, and I can only work part-time. May the Lord be merciful; may they be able and willing to accept that another person may do half the working hours, while I would do the other half. I place all this and other pending files and matters into God's secure...
Replies
11
Views
482
I’ve been offered a job but it’s also on Sunday my church day. Please pray that I can work and keep Sunday free. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
290
I have been offered a good job with benefits but I am in need of prayer for the proper paperwork to go through in order for them to complete the hiring process.
Replies
12
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom