Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have been laid off and applying to several jobs. I have made it to several final rounds but have not been able to get an offer. I am struggling with the process and I am waiting on another job, which I am a finale candidate again. I have been praying for the right position for our family. This position would be perfect for my career and city for our family. Just need a little help with.
Lord, I stand in agreement for Buthnac as he awaits to hear about this job. Find supernatural favor on him, Lord Jesus. Put his name on the interviewee's minds and hearts! Open the door for this position in Jesus Mighty Name!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

God be with you during this difficult time. I have prayed for you. There are so many of us in this exact situation, please hang in there, we will find a job!

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be motivated at my job. I am a hard worker who likes to help and stay busy. I am thankful for the position it's a good foot in the door with a good salary. I am blessed to have survived several rounds of layoffs since last year and this year as well. God is truly a miracle...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I am having a really hard time this morning. Taxes to finish up, groceries to order, was going to apply to a more senior level position but I am discouraged after talking to a well-meaning friend who entered some doubt for me. My better half was in the service and then worked...
Replies
Views
I interviewed today with Apple and I've been praying for a long time to get a job with Apple. I finally interviewed with them and it was tough. I am praying for divine favour that I may get this position This position comes with a lot of learning opportunities and career growth. Please pray that...
Replies
Views
I need help praying and fasting for my family of 9. I currently am awaiting a remote position to make more money and have a better schedule for us all. This position is a care advocate role that will help patients. This will be a blessing for my family and I. I also need help praying and fasting...
Replies
Views
Thank you for praying for me: My husband and I just lost our baby as we approached the second trimester of pregnancy. We are deeply hurting. Our prayer request is for the Lord to heal our hearts and to help us make sense of what happened, for guilt & blame to fall away, for hope for children and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom