Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Buthnac

Disciple of Prayer
I have been laid off and applying to several jobs. I have made it to several final rounds but have not been able to get an offer. I am struggling with the process and I am waiting on another job, which I am a finale candidate again. I have been praying for the right position for our family. This position would be perfect for my career and city for our family. Just need a little help with.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Buthnac, who is facing a challenging season of unemployment and job searching. We lift up their current situation to you, knowing that you are the ultimate provider and sustainer of our lives.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and favor as Buthnac continues to apply for various job opportunities. We thank you for the progress they have made in reaching the final rounds of interviews, but we also acknowledge the disappointment they have experienced in not receiving an offer yet. We pray for strength and perseverance during this process, knowing that you have a perfect plan for their career and their family.

Father, we specifically lift up the job opportunity that Buthnac is currently waiting on. We ask that if it aligns with your will, you would open the doors for them to receive an offer. We pray that this position would be the perfect fit for their career aspirations and the needs of their family. May it be in the right city and provide stability and fulfillment.

Lord, we trust in your timing and your wisdom. We know that you are working behind the scenes, orchestrating every detail of Buthnac's life. Help them to remain patient and hopeful, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill your promises.

We also pray for Buthnac's peace of mind and emotional well-being during this season of uncertainty. May they find comfort in your presence and find strength in their relationship with you. Surround them with your love and assurance, reminding them that you are with them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Psalm 37:4: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
- Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am having a really hard time this morning. Taxes to finish up, groceries to order, was going to apply to a more senior level position but I am discouraged after talking to a well-meaning friend who entered some doubt for me. My better half was in the service and then worked...
Replies
Views
I interviewed today with Apple and I've been praying for a long time to get a job with Apple. I finally interviewed with them and it was tough. I am praying for divine favour that I may get this position This position comes with a lot of learning opportunities and career growth. Please pray that...
Replies
Views
I need help praying and fasting for my family of 9. I currently am awaiting a remote position to make more money and have a better schedule for us all. This position is a care advocate role that will help patients. This will be a blessing for my family and I. I also need help praying and fasting...
Replies
Views
Thank you for praying for me: My husband and I just lost our baby as we approached the second trimester of pregnancy. We are deeply hurting. Our prayer request is for the Lord to heal our hearts and to help us make sense of what happened, for guilt & blame to fall away, for hope for children and...
Replies
Views
My husband is very sick and prayers for healing and also for the doctors to find the right treatment. It has now been 3-4 weeks and he has been diagnosed with several things but none address all the issues that his blood work indicates. He has been diagnosed with UTI and had very dark urine...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom