I have been jobless for ### years now, ...

I
I have been jobless for ### years now, last week I aced an interview. Pray for me to get this job. Pray I have a new better phase of my life. Pray for me
Pray you get this job in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
138
Good morning holy spirit and good morning NSPPD family am ### ### from ### and praying request is am a graduate but l have been jobless for over ### years now, my friends l was with at university are working most of them, am married l have been trying to conceive for more than ### years please...
Replies
6
Views
231
Thank Jesus that I have been shortlisted for an interview now the company is arranging the interview. Pray that I will get the job and will be successful in the interview, ask Jesus to remove all hindrance blocking the interview from Satan. And see it come to pass that I get the job.
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom