I have been having strange emotions lately, I'm worrying ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I have been having strange emotions lately, I'm worrying about these feelings. I'm not sure if I'm following the right path "The Lord" has set for me. I pray that I will be freed from my past, and stop dwelling on old memories and when old relationships & friends try to renew I pray I can continue to say no, and keep moving forward as these people mean me no good. Please take away the anxiety and help me to relax and move at the right speed. Shield me and my loved ones, whenever you see us walking in danger please turn us back into your direction. Please help me fight temptation, my flesh is always tempted..but as I try hard to avoid these tempting things please help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Help me I'm having strange dreams of someone caging my life and destiny. Please advise me on the prayers and how to pray to free myself in Jesus' name. Here are some suggestions for prayers and steps you can take: 1. **Prayer for Protection and Peace:** - "Lord, I come to You seeking...
Replies
7
Views
226
Thanks a lot. I've been having strange dreams and I feel so weak. I just had a dream I was sitting on a grave in a room. I cancel that dream in Jesus' name. I'm expecting my admission letter from the college of health, ###. This is the second time I've applied, please remember me in prayers. And...
Replies
5
Views
109
I have been having strange dreams; the bad part I can't remember them by. I need the mercy of the Lord upon me.
Replies
5
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom