Brian 83 Disciple of Prayer May 25, 2021 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I have been having health problems this past year. Please pray that my recent tests come back clear of any horrible diseases. Thank you and God bless.
I have been having health problems this past year. Please pray that my recent tests come back clear of any horrible diseases. Thank you and God bless.
Alcyl Servant of All May 25, 2021 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Powers Beloved of All May 25, 2021 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed God's healing to wholeness for you, in Jesus' Name Amen.
ellie12 Beloved of All May 25, 2021 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
WingsofaDove Beloved of All May 25, 2021 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
Brother in Christ (JC) Beloved of All May 25, 2021 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I stand in agreement with you my friend. May the Lord bless your request, in Jesus precious name amen.
I stand in agreement with you my friend. May the Lord bless your request, in Jesus precious name amen.
Sulinartuss Disciple of Prayer May 25, 2021 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Des Denisse Beloved of All May 25, 2021 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
DeaconSummerville Humble Prayer Warrior Relationships May 25, 2021 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Roy San Beloved of All May 25, 2021 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.