Praying John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
Romans 15:13 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the
world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.â€
Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."
2 Thessalonians 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all."
John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the
world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.â€
Isaiah 57:2 "He enters into peace; they rest in their beds who walk in their uprightness."
Isaiah 32:18 "My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places."
Proverbs 3:24 "If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."
May the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace, in Jesus' name. Amen.