I have been diagnosed with pre-cancer in my ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxers
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### I have been diagnosed with HIV and nasopharyngeal tumour which was supposed to be operated on but because of the HIV they discovered they said my immune system was down so now they have given me HIV medication which I have started taking so that my immune system can be boosted...
Replies
7
Views
390
I have been diagnosed with liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), hepatitis and peptic ulcer. I have undergone a trans arterial chemoembolization yet the Drs have declared me terminally ill with a life expectancy of ### months. My case have been mentioned ### times but I’m still carrying this...
Replies
4
Views
330
My stomach is becoming bigger each day and I am in severe pains. I am still on admission, financially broken down. May the Lord come to my aid and help me.
Replies
8
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom