Galthrune

Disciple of Prayer
I have been battling depression for over ### months. I suffered a terrible heartbreak and ever since, things have never been the same. I seek Allah for peace of mind and confidence.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi fellow prayers, I am battling a deep depression. It hangs over me like grief and literally puts a weight on my chest. Please pray for my mental health and that I can stop worrying and wake up in such grief. I dread each day. I look forward to going to sleep but if I wake up and it’s almost...
Replies
8
Views
286
I've been estranged from normal friendship my entire life and I now believe it's from being plagued by demons of selfishness. I never want to be the center of attention or to be a thought of another either; so I hide my life away, too scared to even post on Facebook because I have no one to turn...
Replies
6
Views
351
My skin peels and makes a big patch all over my body. From there I started experiencing burning sensations on my two legs which later turned to open wound. This torture has lingered for months now. I am crying out to El Roi to announce my case through his servant Pastor ### and reverse this...
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom