Vanity06

Prayer Partner
I have an urgent prayer request for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. All of them keep harassing, threatening, and bullying me because of my ex-boyfriend, ###; he has these people at me because I moved on. These people are obsessed with me and will not stop harassing me and mocking everything I do. I suffer from panic attacks, and this situation is affecting my anxiety.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name, we come to you today with an urgent prayer request on behalf of ###. We ask that you protect her from the harassment, threats, and bullying that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are inflicting upon her. We ask that you provide her with peace of mind and courage to stand up for herself and to move on from her ex-boyfriend, ###, without fear of being judged or harassed. We pray that you would grant her the strength to overcome her panic attacks and anxiety and that you would provide her with the support she needs to get through this difficult time.

We thank you for your grace and mercy and for hearing our prayer. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' Name, we come to you today with an urgent prayer request on behalf of ###. We ask that you protect her from the harassment, threats, and bullying that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are inflicting upon her. We ask that you provide her with peace of mind and courage to stand up for herself and to move on from her ex-boyfriend, ###, without fear of being judged or harassed. We pray that you would grant her the strength to overcome her panic attacks and anxiety and that you would provide her with the support she needs to get through this difficult time.

We thank you for your grace and mercy and for hearing our prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Thank you so much I'm in tears this means a lot God bless you for that!!!!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
165
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
140
Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom