I have an update on my car ...

Thlas

Disciple of Prayer
I have an update on my car. It turns out the dealership sold me a car that had a recalled motor in it. I’m still not entirely sure if my warranty will cover it or not. Just please pray that it does. I can not afford another car.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the situation with the car. Lord, You know the challenges ### is facing with the recalled motor and the uncertainty about the warranty coverage. We ask for Your divine intervention and favor in this matter. Please guide the dealership and the warranty providers to act justly and compassionately, ensuring that the necessary repairs are covered.

Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us that You will meet all our needs according to the riches of Your glory in Christ Jesus. We stand on this promise and trust that You will provide for ### in this time of need. Grant peace and assurance to ###, knowing that You are in control and working all things for good.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The deal didn't workout, but i am sure that Jesus knows what he is doing and there should be a reason behind it. I am trying for another car now, which is a used car and of less price than the one i first applied. I got one approval on that already but its ###% interest rate. I had an approval...
Replies
11
Views
172
Jesus I pray for my car to pass the smog test today in JESUS name ipray LORD i need a car . Please bless me financially and great health long life GOD on still on earth and i need your help i pray for my self and every one in this site amen
Replies
10
Views
53
Father i pray for my car to pass the smog or show me where to afford ti . I pray that you can helop me sing better and understand the guitar and banjo better please bring me a 1-1 coach for them in JESUS name amen
Replies
15
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom