talemzewd@yahoo.com
Humble Prayer Warrior
I have an alcoholic brother. He drinks half of his age. God knows his situation. I took him to church and he received God as a saviour, but he retreats. He can't stop drinking. After drinking, he shouts and disturbs all.
His friend gave him a chance to work in his business, but because of his addiction, he cannot continue. Now he is out of a job, out of family, just drinks and shouts. Family cried a lot for him. I don't know when he will be free from his bondage. Please help me by praying for him and be free from his bondage. In His holy name, Amen.
His friend gave him a chance to work in his business, but because of his addiction, he cannot continue. Now he is out of a job, out of family, just drinks and shouts. Family cried a lot for him. I don't know when he will be free from his bondage. Please help me by praying for him and be free from his bondage. In His holy name, Amen.
