I have a very important ### tomorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to post my testimony! Thanks for everyone's prayer because I passed my state board and I'm officially an RN. Thank you LORD, nothing is too big for you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and as an arbitrator. We have a very...
Replies
9
Views
369
VERY IMPORTANT Please pray for this: it is of HIGHEST IMPORTANCE for how i will live my life in 2026/2027. - TO HAVE MY CLASSES IN THE WAY THAT I.AM CATCHING TRAINS at cca 10 am and cca 5.20 pm. Every day like this. Also no switching of classrooms because it produces alot of stress for me...
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray that my working schedule will look like this - monday-friday - train to work at cca 10 am, train back from work cca 5.20 pm. Also no switching classrooms but always in this one cabinet. Thank you Jesus. Reasons - gastritis diet in the morning cooking-packing, no car-only train, job...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom