I have a special request I need ...

Wailmar

Disciple of Prayer
I have a special request I need prayer for. I truly need God to move in this. Please pray for my mother, ###, she stands in the need of prayer for her kidneys.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s mother who stands in need of Your divine intervention for her kidneys. Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician and nothing is too difficult for You. We ask that You touch her kidneys and bring healing and restoration to her body. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," and we claim this promise over her life. We trust in Your power and Your love, and we pray for Your will to be done. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a special request. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
452
Though I submitted my Ex Parte to show the judge the truth of the Code Enforcement Summary Violations, it still gives the plaintiffs attorney the ability to object and submit more lies to the court. What they submitted to the court during trial was a Commercial Occupants Group B certificate of...
Replies
9
Views
105
Please pray for the family especially the sister who is in deep pain, please heal, comfort, strengthen grief-stricken sister/family that lost their ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather and also recently lost matriarch, in addition grandfather (retired preacher) is terminally ill.
Replies
13
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom