I have a situation in my family where I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberkhouse

Disciple of Prayer
I have a situation in my family where I am feeling very taken advantage of and I want the Lord to work a miracle in this situation. The Lord knows all about it.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for someone who has been sneaky and lied to me about a situation or I feel that they have. I have been employed by a place that I prayed to be at for 20 years and it has been a total wreck ever since I have been here. They have a very unprofessional leader and I have never had as...
Replies
8
Views
210
I SPEAK JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY GREATLY 💯🔨FOLD NOW ON ALL WHO WHAT MADE SURE MY FAMILY COULDNT COMMUNICATE WITH ME MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD 🩸 CANT EVEN SAY HI TO ME ON MY BDAY OR SEE ME FOR YEARS NOW ITS SO EVIL LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY YOU WEIRDOS GO TO HELLLLLLL IT IS OVERRRRRRRR BEEN OVER STOP...
Replies
6
Views
142
Please help me deal with the stress of my family's individual problems without making my severe illness worse.
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom