I have a roommate who is well loved in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
I have a roommate who is well loved in this shelter. I am not. She ruins my clothes, shoes & I had to glue my glasses. No one in the office listens to any complaints or my pleas to move to another room or a house.

Right now, I am being laughed at because she has used her influence to get me to do the hardest cleaning in the room & to do chores twice a week around the building. Now, they announce everyone has to do them but she and her friends do not do anything. I & a few others who are not in their club are doing chores every week. I'm getting upset about this. I can take a lot but I hate to be forced into being other peoples' entertainment.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord give this ### the breakthrough over the devil. Let her experience your abundance and fill with plenty to give to others.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified. Thank You Jesus

Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified. Thank You Jesus

Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified. Thank You Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I have a warm, charming and picturesque home, and I pray in the Holy name of Jesus that you will send me a wonderful new roommate to help share my home's expenses. Someone who is gentle, honest, and kind, and someone who would like to stay a long time. I have a ### yr. old beagle who...
Replies
11
Views
760
Please pray for my roommate, ###, who is fighting cancer for a third time and is in great pain. Please pray for her healing. Please.
Replies
8
Views
155
  • Locked
LORD, My friend/roommate and I have to move by December. His mom is moving out of her house and she is giving us her house. We hope and pray that this new place will work out for us and his mom's new place as well. We just have a few problems though, when we move my friend is a little worried...
Replies
5
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,677
Messages
16,779,677
Members
648,204
Latest member
Bliywood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom