I have a request of protection for my fam ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a request of protection for my fam and I spiritually, physically, and mentally and the knowledge that He protects us and will allow no harm on us For His glory, pleasure, and honor and let us use it in such a way that we make Him happy in Jesus name pour out Your mercy and grace. I'm scared and unsure. Amen.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for urgent prayer. Over this past year, I’ve been going through intense spiritual distress after becoming aware of things related to the occult. I’ve experienced hearing voices, along with troubling symptoms like unexplained noises, disturbances, and distressing dreams. This has been...
Replies
9
Views
209
A sadistic and satanic man has been stalking and gaslighting me for years. He is not my boyfriend, not my husband, not related to me in any way, yet he persistently takes great pleasure in gaslighting and abusing me. I found out recently that he has other victims as well as me. While I see I'm...
Replies
7
Views
202
A child rapist, who raped and molested his own daughter, has been repeatedly stalking and gaslighting for ### years. He bragged about having sex with a ### year old girl. He thinks it is wonderful to have sex with ### year old girls. Please pray him to be exposed for the evil sexual predator...
Replies
10
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom