I have a request for financial breakthrough concerning my ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sundayadedokun
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sundayadedokun

Guest
I have a request for financial breakthrough concerning my PG programme. I needed divine assistance to be able to finish my M Tech programme now going to 8 years now.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
169
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
263
I humbly request your prayers for financial breakthrough, justice, and God's intervention in a difficult situation my family has been facing. Two years ago, my fiancée and I lent a significant amount of money to a trusted college friend, ###. Despite repeated promises over the years, the money...
Replies
13
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom