I have a recurring infection and no money to ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashlaine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashlaine

Guest
I have a recurring infection and no money to go to the doctor. Please pray for ### to be healed quickly.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No infections on recent implant, gums and teeth. Woke with bad arm pain and stiffness, upper back recurring shingles pain after this episode of almost 2 yrs ago all over body pain, please pray for ### swelling gums and inside mouth. Lord Jesus please guide and direct us to your perfect will...
Replies
7
Views
238
Hello, Please pray for healing of a recurring severe fissure and pray it is not an STD (searching online has scared me but my dermatologist says it's a bacterial or yeast infection). I am in so much pain and it itches so bad. I've been dealing with this for ### years now. Please pray it heals...
Replies
8
Views
396
Good afternoon pastor ### I have been having this reoccurring infection for some years now, I will treat it will look as if is gone after sometime it will come back have taken different medications including herbal medicine. please papa i need your pray secondly: I'm always unlucky when...
Replies
7
Views
914
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom