Urgent Please continue to pray for my (stomach) I really need prayer for it and strength also pray for protection for me (###) and my brother from evil and also pray for protection from mold in my house and other odors and stress and anxiety and pray for healing for my brother he's really sick...
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...