I have a prayer request for some ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's all getting to be too much and God isn't helping me in the way or magnitude that I want Him to. I'm very close to just giving up.
Replies
8
Views
161
Please pray for me to do well at work. Pray for safety for my back, and my neck please. I have injuries from past jobs that act up on occasion. I also need prayer for peace in my home, and at work. There seems to be a toxic culture in my workplace. Thank you and God bless you, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
37
Lord please heal my ### from a cold/flu so that she can celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day. Lord, protect her. Heal her.
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom