I have a praise report I no ...

Boston Lady

Prayer Warrior
I have a praise report I no longer need surgery thank you Jesus for something good happen to me. Thank you for all your prayers in this group.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise. We thank You, Jesus, for the wonderful news that our sister, ###, no longer needs surgery. We rejoice in Your healing power and the miracles You perform in our lives. Your Word says in Psalm 103:2-3, "Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We are reminded of Your endless love and mercy.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing the prayers of this group and for answering them in such a magnificent way. We continue to lift up ### and ask for Your continued blessings and protection over her life. May she always feel Your presence and know that You are with her every step of the way.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a praise report I no longer need surgery thank you Jesus for something good happen to me. Thank you for all your prayers in this group.
Replies
5
Views
243
On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
197
This account was very important for business reasons so I'm grateful
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom