I have a phone call tomorrow morning, in which ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife phoned the police on me and she had told them that I'm at fault. When all along I was the one that was on the receiving end. I have a phone call with the police officer tomorrow to give my side of the story. Jesus, I pray that this won't go any further no more. I ask that this phone call...
Replies
7
Views
533
Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
171
My dear heavenly father I come before you right now I come humbly yet boldly before the throne of grace to find help and Grace in time of need! I come in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth the son of the Living God no other name in heaven in which we must be saved and I'm praying for...
Replies
7
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,189
Messages
16,807,943
Members
650,609
Latest member
Ethiurxonfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom