Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I have a packed schedule this week {what else is new?} and the problem with that is, I'm trying to figure out how to fit it all in, and in the best way so that one thing doesn't cancel out the other. That's the problem when you have too many things clashing with each other. And I have my own needs which God only knows how I'm going to wrangle around that. I'm not looking forward to this upcoming week. Then of course as I'm doing my best, there's little "surprises" that pop up that throw me off.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something with my schedule coming up next week, 2 things clashing with each other, with a possible third thing getting in the way too. Need help wrangling around this.
Replies
11
Views
322
I have a few possible scheduling conflicts coming up. Request is that they're ironed out to where one thing doesn't clash with the other. Since I can't be everywhere at the same time.
Replies
7
Views
222
Every time I try to schedule to fit in my own things to take care of--and some of them important--a customer needs me for JUST THAT TIME. If I were to bet money on that happening, I would win. How they know I'm planning to do something at that time, I don't know. Maybe the devil is planting them...
Replies
10
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom