I have a neighbor who professes Christianity, ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I have a neighbor who professes Christianity, and seems to love the Lord, yet goes to yoga classes, under the guise many Christians do, "Well it's just for the exercise". But I say it's a gamble, because the poses were originally meant as worship to Hindu "gods". More than a gamble, like spiritual adultery. {"What fellowship has light with darkness?"} Prayer is for her to see the {real} light. Amen.
 
Amen and I include those we just had a discussion with about the same topic. Thank you Lord.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a neighbor who it looks like is in an adulterous relationship and it seems he's trying to make me facilitate it by driving his mistress over to him. I don't want to get involved and make it easier for him to sin. Why should I "assist him" in his sin?
Replies
6
Views
360
Urgent prayers please I have a neighbor that is a drunk person and now he's bringing his friends and is next to my house. He is a potential danger for others please pray that the authorities do something for it. God please help us and keeps us safe. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
310
I have a neighbor who won't leave me alone he looks in my windows at night, bangs on the house, and walks my property when I let my dog out at night, he bangs on the barn just to let me know he there.
Replies
10
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,257
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom