I have a heart condition. Please pray for healing.

May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that you will be healed, strengthened and comforted back to perfect health. May God uplift your loved one in his divine light. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for a heart condition. I went to my doctor today. He told me I have a heart murmur and a valve in the heart isn't working properly. It isn't allowing the proper amount of blood to flow through the heart. He said it is affecting the whole heart but they won't be operating on it...
Replies
11
Views
216
Dear God, Please heal my ###'s heart spiritually and physically. In Jesus name I prayer. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
267
Heavenly Father, I come to you with heavy heart today asking for your healing touch up on my son ###. Please surround him with your love & strength as he is battling for his life. Restore his health, renew his energy grant him a speedy recovery and be allowed to come back to us. I trust in your...
Replies
7
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom