I have a great deal of severe pain from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I have a great deal of severe pain from fibromyalgia and a migraine tonight. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing; also pray that I get a good night's sleep tonight and every night. Thank you.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
198
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am very sick right now, deathly ill. I am in severe pain in my body. I have been taking a medication called hydroxyzine to help with the pain but I think I may be getting addicted to it, it is causing me to be even more pain when I take it, I need...
Replies
6
Views
287
Please help me pray. My husband has slowly gone into the alcoholic rabbit hole. It started around ### and has progressed. He has spinal stenosis, nerve pain, he has had a few accidents with broken bones, torn muscles, etc. Instead of pain meds he's turned to alcohol. Hence so many years of...
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,956
Messages
16,793,992
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom