i have a friend who i know for few years his not a

oiva

Humble Prayer Partner
i have a friend who i know for few years his not a christian he does not know our lord christ jesus his being trying to specialist in countries of ###, ###, and ### for ### years but his not getting selected in the schools his very upset about this and sad he wants to give up please pray for his soul to give his soul to jesus christ an serve him and also for the lord to help him specialist in any of these countries ###, ###, or ### thank you in jesus name amen
 
Praying for this caring request



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer friend heal help God Lord see friends tears smiles white .jpg
    quote prayer friend heal help God Lord see friends tears smiles white .jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
146
In my life I have no friends or family, only Jesus, because I was rejected as being known that I am a Christian follower of Christ. I tried my best to love others, but in the back of their minds, they feel like I am rather lost because as an ex-Muslim, even when I try to love the Muslims, they...
Replies
8
Views
205
You need to bring him to salvation and speak to his heart that I had enough of lies Despite of me telling him of the 10 commandments it's like his mocking and I do not want to lose contact so please work on his heart. Thank you in JESUS name Please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,439
Messages
16,811,164
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom