I have a friend ### who got a notice ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdbeck1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdbeck1

Guest
I have a friend ### who got a notice from her apartment manager. She wasn`t going to renew her lease after March 31,###. I gave her caseworker the contact info the boss of the manager. I need your prayers that God intervenes. I feel the Holy Spirit telling me it will be ok. Thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You need to bring him to salvation and speak to his heart that I had enough of lies Despite of me telling him of the 10 commandments it's like his mocking and I do not want to lose contact so please work on his heart. Thank you in JESUS name Please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
243
I have a friend ### who is asking God to come into her life and is hurting. She is looking for work and doesn't know what she wants to do in life and is just feeling down. It would be great if we can pray for her. She feels alone like I am the only one she has. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
311
I have a friend who claims to be a white witch. He has laid hands on me many times and sent "energy" to me to stop headaches and pain. As I have had many injuries in my life. He swears constantly, smokes, and is an alcoholic. He calls me every day and talks about how those who offend him suffer...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom