I have a few "endeavors" coming up, That ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you all to lift my daughter (and family) in prayer. She is ###, and plays soccer with her Travel team. Recently her performance has literally REGRESSED in over a year of training, and even private coaching etc... I feel so angry at how her team and her own performance has truly declined. I...
Replies
10
Views
315
I SPEAK LIFE MY WISH LIST IS DONE MY BDAY IS COMING UP GREATLY. LIFE IN I GET A VERY ATTRACTIVE TO ME GUY IN MY LEAGUE THAT CAN SAY HI TEXT ME CALL ME STAY WITH ME WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME GREATLY HEALED GREATLY. LIFE IN I GO TO GYM WORK OUT TAN JUST REALLY GET MY ME BACK NORMALLY PROFESSIONAL...
Replies
8
Views
182
Dear Heavenly Father and to my family of GOD Please pray for me - as `i enter my next state exam into becoming an animal doctor. I am so nervous, anxious and afraid. Lord please be with me in this endeavour. Please Lord, I know I ask for a lot of things in life, please can you guide me into my...
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom