I have a Father, He calls me ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have a Father, He calls me his own, He will never leave me, no matter where I go. He knows my name. I praise you Papa for all that you are for hearing me in your time, at the last minute, and changing everything in the blink of an eye. I praise you and your HOLY name forever. Amen

I worship your HOLY name.​

Last edited:
I have a Father, He calls me his own, He will never leave me, no matter where I go. He knows my name. I praise you Papa for all that you are for hearing me in your time, at the last minute, and changing everything in the blink of an eye. I praise you and your HOLY name forever. Amen

I worship your HOLY name.​
BeautifulšŸ˜—

We were chosen from the begining of the earth to be His very own. Let us all live just as Jesus lived. Full of mercy and compassion for lost souls we see every day in the street. Jesus said. Love one another as I have loved you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray Scott calls me soon. He left a message. I'm afraid to call him myself. Praise God for the blessings we all have.
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ainā€™t I Good To Youā€”God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, ā€œAin't I Good To You!ā€ That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom