I have a been blessed with a wonderful ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter serenity
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

serenity

Guest
I have been blessed with a wonderful 15-year-old son who I want more than anything to give a sibling to. I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago and have been struggling with getting pregnant this past year. I pray that the Lord blesses us with a sibling for my son. He has ALWAYS wanted to be a brother. He is my life and it is killing me inside that I haven't been able to give him this. God, please allow me to bring another wonderful child into our lives.
 
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying the Lord's will be done.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:129: "Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them." Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 119:129 expresses a deep admiration for God’s statutes, describing them as “wonderful.” The word “wonderful” here implies that...
Replies
10
Views
368
I Been blessed by God with a job and I am thankful for it and I give God all the praises for it. I'm still waiting for my transportation and a place of my own and I'm believe God for it in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Replies
16
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom