I Had Part Of My Back Teeth Extracted Surgically.

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Lord heal my teeth and gums that the doctor did surgery extraction today. Lord let the bleeding from the extraction area be stopped and let it be totally dry. Lord let the pain stop from the teeth surgery. Lord let me be healed in all ways, I thank you LORD, I know all is great, thanks LORD, in Jesus's name, amen. Everyone pray, ###
 
Thanks keep praying for me everyone. ### I appreciate you praying for me. I am bleeding and lot of pain. But I know I am healed, by his stripes I am healed. . ./ ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying my back teeth stops hurting Lord, please remove all this pain.
Replies
9
Views
209
My back teeth on the right are hurting terribly. I've tried brushing and pain medications but the nearly worsened. I can't afford a dentist visit. Please pray.
Replies
8
Views
76
urgent please all pray I need your prayers I stop feeling sick nausea permanently now in Jesus name I command all nausea all every sick feeling all stomach inflammation all tenderness soreness all pain all discomfort all every stomach problems all wind all indigestion all every stomach problems...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom