I had a total hip replacement 2yrs ago

Khimzaluth

Disciple of Prayer
I had a total hip replacement 2yrs ago now it's open nothing is impossible with God Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just had a total hip replacement and would like prayer for complete and total recovery quickly. Thank you ###
Replies
9
Views
302
I recently had a total right knee replacement. My health insurance doesn't want to pay for my physical therapy which I need in order to avoid having a manipulation surgery for knee flexion. Please pray that my health insurance will cover the ### sessions my PT is prescribing for me. I believe...
Replies
8
Views
423
I had a total hip replacement surgery of my right leg in 2016. Now I am having too much pain in the other hip and lower back. Please I am asking for healing, breakthrough, stagnation, backwardness.
Replies
4
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom