I had a meeting with investors last ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Meeting a pastor after a doc appt -- I ask I remember everything on God’s agenda, for The Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Revelation, Counsel, Might and The Fear of The Lord to be upon ### and myself, and that His will is accomplished mightily at the meeting with the pastor... Really miss the...
Replies
7
Views
176
There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
355
Hello. I requested prayer a while ago about my wife leaving me and my intense desire for reconciliation. I've been getting very much closer to God these last weeks and it's been amazing and rewarding. Gone through healing and Repentance and equipping and instruction and other things. God is...
Replies
9
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom