I got the flu and now I ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I ask you to get rid of the flu I've come down with. I ask this in the name of Jesus
Replies
4
Views
305
i got sex exhorted after i responded to any add online girl was looking for sexual encounter i sent pics i should not have sent and we talked i eventually gave her my number then they google and found my name and family members she threatened to send them to my family members since i wouldn’t...
Replies
10
Views
135
IAM REDEEMED AS FAR AS I COULD GO…I GOT IN THE ALPHABET LETTERS UP TO SAYING ### GOT A PART TIME JOB..I GOT 2 CATS I GOT A SECOND CAREER ON THE GO..SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS MADE IT TO HARD EVERYDAY ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING SO I DEFINITELY WILL BE QUITTING HOWEVER IT IS OK..IT WILL GIVE THE...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom