I got bitten by a tick a year ago and the doctors think it is Lyme.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I got bitten by a tick a year ago and the doctors think it is lyme disease. Please pray I get better and have the strength to serve God and be Psalm 51 committed.

Thank you, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We got bitten by several tiny ticks, me and my family. We went to the countryside and this happened. We are already being medicated. My husband had a temperature but he’s much better now, God be praised. This is ### from ###. God bless you guys, please, pray for our family’s health! Love you guys!!
Replies
5
Views
423
I was bitten by a tick and am worried that I have some kind of disease. Please pray that I do not. Not does my family, and that our home and garden does NOT have ticks. Also, please pray for both my grandmother's health. I am really really anxious. Please pray God calms my fears and the fears of...
Replies
6
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,867
Messages
16,781,594
Members
648,434
Latest member
Yaerelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom