I given thanks to all of you ...

Kuswysh

Disciple of Prayer
I given thanks to all of you in this platform. my prayer request is, help me pray for more spiritual growth.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
161
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
Dear Lord, Today, I come to You in prayer, even as I prepare to rest after coming back from our night shift duty with dad. Lord, I ask that You fill my heart and mind with peace this week, especially as my birthday approaches tomorrow. I pray that I may no longer be anxious about our financial...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom