Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I give up on everything in my life. Nothing is ever going to work out for me. My kids hate me. C.M. says I treat him bad, so he has to recipicate by treating me bad. I can't do this anymore. I've acknowledged everything wrong I've done to him and apologized, but nothing is ever enough. I just want to be happy. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you; I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of animallovez, who is feeling overwhelmed and discouraged in their life. Lord, we lift up their burdens and struggles to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in their situation.

Father, we pray for reconciliation and healing in their relationships, especially with their children and C.M. We ask that you soften hearts and bring understanding and forgiveness. Help them to find peace and restoration in their family.

Lord, we pray for a renewed sense of hope and happiness in animallovez's life. We ask that you fill their heart with your joy and grant them the strength to persevere through difficult times. Remind them of your unfailing love and faithfulness.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for a transformation in their circumstances. May your will be done in their life, according to your perfect plan. Grant them the wisdom to discern your will and the courage to follow it.

We thank you, Father, for your presence and provision in animallovez's life. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you are working all things together for their good. May they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 147:3: "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us All Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name answer my prayer request. And God bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and trust You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Father God, Thank you that so far I've had no side effects with my new medication. I pray that C.M is well rested and is gentle and kind today. I pray that my kids listen to me and give me no issues. I pray for today to go smoothly. Please bless us with energy to get things done around the house...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that C.M finds it in his heart to forgive me for everything I have done. I pray that the love is still strong between us. I pray that he starts treating me the way he did when we first started dating. I pray that I start treating him the way I should've been treating him this...
Replies
Views
Father God, I need you, there's no where else to turn. I feel like I'm not meant to be with anyone. It seems like I can't do anything right to C.M. I feel like me and C.M are not meant to be together, his intelligence and my metalillity from my brain trauma keeps colliding. I want to be smart...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you soften C.M heart towards me. I pray that we get on the same page. Please focus his eyes and heart towards me and no other female. Open his heart to changing our agreement a little bit. I pray that we start treating each other better. I pray that our relationship is...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray for a good day today. I pray that C.M and I communicate well. I pray that we restore our relationship. I pray that we both have the mindset to treat the other right, and I pray that you open our eyes to see it. I pray that C.M chooses me. I pray that we both can find it in our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom