I give up, I can’t take this anymore. ...

I give up, I can’t take this anymore. I need God’s Favor and his Abundance on my life, and he won’t come through for me. He’s ignoring my prayers. I need Money right now, no one will help me out. All the people I have helped, now no one comes to my Aid! Anyway, enough of that cause I give up. But let’s keep ### in our prayers. That God would bring comfort to all the people who have lost loved ones, and that for those still living, God will give them double for their trouble!

I give up, I can’t take this anymore. I need God’s Favor and his Abundance on my life, and he won’t come through for me. He’s ignoring my prayers. I need Money right now, no one will help me out. All the people I have helped, now no one comes to my Aid! Anyway, enough of that cause I give up. But let’s keep ### in our prayers. That God would bring comfort to all the people who have lost loved ones, and that for those still living, God will give them double for their trouble!
I prayed for this. In JESUS name. Amen🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Years ago I received terrible warnings from God about my future outcome. They were profound. As of a year ago these things have been coming to pass. I can barely handle it. At a point of letting go. I couldn't accept or fathom that God would communicate such things. It was too much.
Replies
13
Views
252
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Please consider contacting a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can provide the support and guidance you need. Remember...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom